The concrete production line working process
1. Crushing and Pre-homogenization
(1) Crushing. During producing Concrete, most of the raw materials must be first crushed before being used to make concrete. And these raw materials include lime stone, clay, iron ore and coal, etc. Among which the lime stone is the greatest usage to make concrete. With comparatively larger particles and higher hardness, crushing the limestone to required fineness after mining is of relatively important consequence among crushing all those raw materials. There are many crushers used in crushing these raw materials, such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vertical shaft impact crusher, etc. According to the raw materials’ different particles and hardness, there are several suitable crushers which can be used in the crushing.
(2) Pre-homogenization of raw materials. Pre-equalization technology is to use the scientific stacker reclaimer technology to realize the initial homogenization of raw materials, so that raw materials yard has the functions of storage and homogenization at the same time during the process of the retention of raw materials.
2. Raw Material Preparation.
It takes at least 3 ton of materials (including raw stuff, fuel, clinker, compound and gypsum) to produce 1 ton of Portland concrete during the production. According to figures, the traditional type of dry process concrete of clinker consumes more than 60% energy of the whole factory. So the choice of grinding machines is very important.
3. Raw material Homogenization.
In the process of new dry concrete production, the stability of pit entry clinker raw material component is the premise of the whole system. Raw material homogenization system plays very important role in the stability of pit entry clinker raw material component.
4. Pre-heater and calciner.
Preheating the raw materials and decomposing partly in pre-heater, which reduce the works of rotary kiln, can shorten the length of rotary kiln. After a series of physical processed in the shorter rotary kiln, the energy consumption of this system improves the efficiency and reduces consumption.
(1) dispersing materials. 80% heat transferring process happens in the entrance pipeline. The raw materials are fed in pre-heater, meeting the high speed updraft, move up with the airflow and get dispersed.
(2) Gas-Solids Separation. When the airflow enters into cyclone muff with powder, it has to spiral and move down meanwhile. Finally, it arrives to the end of the cone then upwards and discharges from vent pipe.
(3) Predecomposition. The appearance of predecomposition is a leap of concrete burning technology. This process is featured with quality, efficiency and low consumption, etc.
5. The burning of concrete clinker
Raw materials will be preheated and pre-decomposited in the cyclone preheater and then carried out into the rotary kiln for clinker burning. After the clinker burning, the temperature starts to fall. Finally with the concrete clinker cooler, the temperature of high-temperature clinker discharged from the rotary kiln will be cooled to the temperature which is suitable to downstream transport, store, and concrete. At the same time, the sensible heat of high-temperature clinker will be recycled, which improves the thermal efficiency and clinker quality of the system.
Grinding is the last process of concrete produce and also is the most current consuming working procedure. Concrete clinker gets grinded into the right size. The smaller the particle size is, the better the final concrete is. There are many grinding machines suitable to grind the concrete clinker, such as ball mill, vertical mill, high pressure suspension grinding machine and Raymond mill, etc. We will choose suitable grinding machine for you according to your requirements. With reliable quality and Certification authority, you can trust us.
7. Concrete Packaging.
What you should pay attention to after producing concrete is concrete packaging. It’s important to intact the chemical and physical properties of the concrete for a longer period of time.
Concrete is effectively an artificial stone or rock. Its primary properties are that it is workable before hardening, strong in compression and stays strong for extremely long timescales. Concrete is a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water. It is used for making buildings, roads, bridges, vessels pipes etc. As the concrete formulations develop concrete is increasing its range of applications such that it is making inroads into those presently monopolised by metals. As concrete is so widely used in nowadays building industry, when those buildings reach the end of their service life it is also hard to deal with them. We should choose some hard concrete crushing plant to crush them into small pieces and recycle it. And in fact, the concrete production line produced by DSMAC will be your best choice.