DSMAC is a professional crusher machines manufacturer in China, it has developed a variety of crusher equipment, such as jaw crusher, single stage hammer crusher, reversible hammer crusher, ring hammer crusher ,cone crusher,impact crusher, hammer crusher, roll crusher and so on. Then this article will tell you some information about the crusher classification and these crusher application:
1. Jaw crusher: Jaw crusher is used as primary crusher in mining industry or other materials process. It is one kind of crusher machines with products particle size uniform, simple construction, reliable, simple maintenance and operation cost and other characteristics, so it is widely used in mining, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry and many other department.
2. VSI crusher, also called sand making machines.Using the “stone play stone” crusher principle and technology, combined with the sand production at home and abroad to the actual situation of the development of advanced high energy low consumption equipment, its performance in all kinds of ores fine broken equipment plays an irreplaceable role, it is the most effective, practical and reliable gravel machine. And the vertical shaft impact crusher has been widely used for material crushing in the industries of building stones, metallurgy, chemical engineering, mining, fire resistant materials, ceramics, cement, grinding materials, etc.
3. Impact crusher. The impact crusher is designed with cubic shape and features convenient operation and maintenance, high efficiency and energy saving. It can achieve selective crushing. It is featured with high crushing ratio, large feed hole, adjustable discharge hole and little powdery finished product.The impact crusher can be used for intermediate and fine crushing in the second and third grade.
4. Hammer crusher. With the characteristics of big crushing ratio, high productive capacity, particle size uniform product, the crusher is the one kind of main crushing equipment used for crushing limestone, coal or other medium hardness friable materials in metallurgy, building materials, chemical and industrial sectors. The hammer crusher is applied to all kinds of brittle material mineral, such as coal, salt, BaiYa, plaster, alum, brick, watts, limestone, etc.
5. Roll crusher. The roll crusher has widely application within the industries of mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy, etc. The roll crusher can crush materials with middle hardness or less than middle hardness into secondary or fine granularity, such as crushing mineral, rocks, coke, coal, slag, scoria, and fire-proof material etc.
6. Cone crusher. The cone crusher is widely applied in the metal and non-metallic ores, cement, sand metallurgy industry, etc. Application of ore and rock with pullman’s than 5 ~ 16 hardness, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, granite and limestone, jadeite quartzite, sandstone, pebbles, etc.
7. Ring hammer crusher. The ring hammer crusher is designed with a simple structure, large crushing ratio and high production efficiency. It is used for crushing various fragile materials which are moderately hard and have weak corrosivity, such as gangue, coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, tile, limestone, coke, red sandstone, slag, shale, etc.
8. Reversible hammer crusher. The kind of hammer crusher is manufactured without grid plate, avoiding the blockage, in the case of high moisture content. And it is designed with hydraulic system, easy opening the crusher shale, to maintain and check the inner cavity.With the advantage of impact and hammer crusher, the crusher are used to crush brittle material with mid-hardness under 12Mpa, like coking coal, anthracite, the coal used for fluidized bed boiler in fire power company, gangue ,gypsum , alums, and such like. The crusher especially used in Coal Company, metallurgy, power, mining, building material, to crush the brittle material with high moisture content.
DSMAC can design and supply many other crusher machines, we should choose the suitable crusher machine according to the materials. If you are interested in the crusher machines and crusher parts, please feel free to contact us online or leave your message. We will do our best to help you. Look forward to working with you for you.
This article from: